Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Potential Inverstors and the Like

So as of now, I have a magazine that I am in discussion with regarding my works. They've told me that, as with all things, I need proof of my work, which therein leads to a new aspect in my photographical journey: taking the pictures. In another 2 months or so, I should have enough in the way of money to send them a shot from my book. Hopefully, if all goes as planned, and things playout as I'd like, I could have a potential publisher. If not...well...I'm discussing the amount of money I'd have to pour into this project if self-financed and self-published...Either way, it's getting off the ground. Those of you reading this drivel about my up-and-coming book, I thank you and I will be releasing another post soon, updating you.

No comments:

Post a Comment